Monday 7 May 2018

BABY-MDF ALBUM WITH RINGS 7th May 2018

Welcome back to my blog, I hope you are all well and enjoying your crafty day? Today I'm sharing my latest DT project for Daisy's Jewels and Crafts

BABY MINI ALBUM WITH RINGS




#Daisyajewelsandcrafts
PRODUCTS USED
MDF Baby Words Mini Ring Album By Daisy's
MDF Glue by Daisy's
Paper Pad Collection by Graphic 45
Little Darlings
Lace Trims
Pearls
Embleshiments
Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide for the edges
and
Dummy.

I hope you enjoyed today's blog, although it was small and remember you can follow the link below to go straight to Daisy's website for all your crafty needs.
HUGS XX



No comments:

Post a Comment

Music All Night Long

www.profoundradio.com  Music 🎢🎡24/7 Monday Mixdown  MONDAY MIXDOWN  @blackfingers_64 @djnige.p @margottqbiak_djmq @danibluedj @laura_hoogl...