Friday 25 May 2018

DT PROJECT MDF BOOK COVER 25TH MAY 2018

Welcome to my blog

Today I am sharing my latest DT project for Daisy's Jewels and Crafts and one I have been looking forward to getting messy with...

Wow... I love this the fact that you can hold whatever you want inside from jewels to a homemade album, I am sure you can guess what I will put inside... don't worry I will reveal when completed...

Daisys Kits are so easy to put together and this is no exception so very easy, so let us have some inspiration and play with mix media, as we know there are no rules and no mistakes...

Completed Picture below:


 Products used:

Mdf Book box kit.
Daisys mdf glue.
chocolate baroque Large patchwork Butterfly Stamp.
Distress Oxides: Peacock Feathers, Orange Marmalade and Wilted Violet.
Black Archival Ink.
Sheena Douglass A little bit Sketchy Wildflowers stamp.
Tim Holtz Stamp: Accrochet Timbers Quotes
Pebeo Irridescent orange No 490 Paint
Americana Satin Turquoise Waters
Heat Gun
Brushes
Stamp Blocks
Colour Clouds: Lemon Meringue, Frosty Aqua, Lilac Whisper & Frosty Mink.
Clear and Violet Embossing Powders
Dragonfly Stamp
Clear Gel and Varnish to seal








As you can see below in the pictures so very easy to put together:



www.daisysjewelsandcrafts.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music All Night Long

www.profoundradio.com  Music 🎢🎡24/7 Monday Mixdown  MONDAY MIXDOWN  @blackfingers_64 @djnige.p @margottqbiak_djmq @danibluedj @laura_hoogl...