Wednesday 16 May 2018

DT project: Tissue Box 16th May 2018

Welcome to my blog...

Thank you for joining me again for another amazing MDF kit from Daisy's, Today I thought I would share the tissue box in a few easy steps...

The completed project below: 




 Products used:
MDF Kit and glue from Daisys.
Stencil swirls and cogs from Daisys.
Americana Turquoise Waters Satin finish.
Flower painted in Pebeo High Viscosity No 358 and No 357
Prima Art Alchemy Opal Magic Was: Green Brocade.
Nuvo Drops; Copper penny.
Versa Mark Ink with Wow Embossing Power: Nice Ice Blue and Copper.



Thank you for joining me today and I look forward to the next time, I hope you have had some inspiration today... Remember you can go straight to the website to get all your crafty goodies...

Crafty HUGS xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Music All Night Long

www.profoundradio.com  Music 🎢🎡24/7 Monday Mixdown  MONDAY MIXDOWN  @blackfingers_64 @djnige.p @margottqbiak_djmq @danibluedj @laura_hoogl...