Thursday 15 June 2017


http://www.simplethingswemake.co.uk

https://www.facebook.com/simplethingswemake/

Pictures of my makes are on my facebook pages and my website.

My motivation is my pugs Alfie and misty my love of all things craft... living in a rurual area with one village shop having lived in london in publishing most my adult life feel i now live in a place of great inspiration and peace, allowing the best of both worlds.

 Having most my friends and family in London gives me the life of both busy and tranquillity. I love travelling and welcome new opportunities to meet other fellow crafters in workshops im planning and pugfest july 2017 in Manchester for charity having a stall full of hand made craft with the theme film and t.v.

My craft room is where i spend 60% of my life.... love to create new designs and will share much more over the coming weeks....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music All Night Long

www.profoundradio.com  Music 🎢🎡24/7 Monday Mixdown  MONDAY MIXDOWN  @blackfingers_64 @djnige.p @margottqbiak_djmq @danibluedj @laura_hoogl...