Tuesday 29 May 2018

Letter/diary storage unit

Welcome back to my blog, I hope you enjoyed the Royal Wedding.

This weekend I decided to look through all my own MDF and found a piece from; 

Imagination Crafts
 (2016/17?)

And like all kits, I use this is easy to assemble and ready in minutes to decorate.

The completed picture below...




Products used to decorate

Indigoblue mdf kit I have had for over a year and decided to do a recover...
Mdf strong glue.
Stamperia TIME collection.
Americana Burnt Umber acrylic paint.
Metal bee & clock Embleshiment from Daisys Jewels & Crafts.
Gilding Wax Renaissance Gold.



Thank you for joining me and I look forward to next time
Crafty Hugs x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music All Night Long

www.profoundradio.com  Music 🎢🎡24/7 Monday Mixdown  MONDAY MIXDOWN  @blackfingers_64 @djnige.p @margottqbiak_djmq @danibluedj @laura_hoogl...