Friday 15 June 2018

Sweet as Honey Bees Home in Mdf

Welcome back to my blog...

October guest designer

 blog challange

Anything goes


Today I'm sharing my own mdf project using Heartfelt Creations sweet as Honey collection. Which was launched in the UK on Hochanda TV on the 31st May 2018 with demonstrator Nikki Wylde...

 MDF kit 

Heartfelt creations are known for paper card craft to most, moreover, I personally love to show others that mix media craft is a must with the red rubber stamps and dies that, truly work amazingly with mdf...

I have also used flowers from the backyard blooms collection from heartfelt.
Mdf ladder
Cotton Reels
Light
Distress oxides...orange marmalade...green clover...red...picked raspberry and black onyx...

Completed project below













I used gold crackle paint and Nuvo Drops over the beehive to cover the honeycomb created

Using stamps and dies from backyard blossoms collections to the decorate the front of the beehive house.
I used the stamps on the paper then coloured for the inside of the beehive home...


Using the 12x12 paper collection I covered the mdf then varnished with clear one coat sealer. 
Orange iridescent acrylic paint over white gesso... To make the honeycomb inside and around the back , just die cut on acetate and used as a stencil to add texture using thick white texture paste. 
 I hope you have found some inspiration to use heartfelt on mix media with the red rubber stamps it's possible as they will endure such likes as texture cream paste, inks, paint, the list is endless ...

Crafty Hugs xxx

1 comment:

Music All Night Long

www.profoundradio.com  Music 🎢🎡24/7 Monday Mixdown  MONDAY MIXDOWN  @blackfingers_64 @djnige.p @margottqbiak_djmq @danibluedj @laura_hoogl...