Tuesday 19 June 2018

Three Fames Made One....

Good morning crafters!

Welcome back to my blog...

 I hope you're all well today I,m sharing my latest DT project for Daisys...




Have to admit I was stuck at first with what to design, so I put all three frames together and made one... that shows that you can think out of the box and create something different.

Completed pictures below 
Final stage using the gold rust vieil.


 This stage cover with the dark brown of the collection, let it dry naturally and then use red rust effect with turquoise acrylic paint.

 Tissue paper adhered with PVA glue

 Completely cover with black gesso.



 Products used:
Mdf three frame kit with holes (daisys)
Mdf glue (daisys)
Americana Turquoise acrylic paint (daisys)
Time Holtz idea-ology Ancestors Family pictures
Metal Embellishments
Brushes
Prima Finnabair Rust collection
black Gesso
Tissue paper


I hope I have given you some inspiration today...

The link below will take you straight to Daisys


I would like to add that I have been given pictures of the day on an amazing site on Facebook called
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Emmas.Hints.Tips/about/

Picture of the day awarded to Denise:



www.daisysjewelsandcrafts.co.uk

1 comment:

Music All Night Long

www.profoundradio.com  Music 🎢🎡24/7 Monday Mixdown  MONDAY MIXDOWN  @blackfingers_64 @djnige.p @margottqbiak_djmq @danibluedj @laura_hoogl...