Sunday 1 July 2018

Large Book Box

Welcome back to my blog,

Today I'm sharing my latest DT project for Daisys Jewels and Crafts...


This is the larger of the three in the collection on the 

Book Box...

Simple to put together as there are only the inside side panels to attach then your away...


Completed Picture Below



Products used

Daisys MDF book box kit
Daisys MDF glue
Daisys MDF Embellishments
Metal cogs & keys
Stamperia rice paper
Sheena's Time Travel Dies & Stamps
Finnabair clock
Tim Holtz Idea-ology
Prima rust collection







I hope I have given you some inspiration and look forward to the next time...

4 comments:

Music All Night Long

www.profoundradio.com  Music 🎢🎡24/7 Monday Mixdown  MONDAY MIXDOWN  @blackfingers_64 @djnige.p @margottqbiak_djmq @danibluedj @laura_hoogl...