Tuesday 23 October 2018

By the grave side...

Good Morning

welcome back to my blog ...

I hope you had a lovely weekend, whether it was craft or another... Today I'm sharing my latest dt project... 

 Daisys Jewels & Crafts...

By the grave side is part of a larger collection (halloween) and i thought as its coming up to halloween, I would keep to the theme...

Completed pictures below: 




Products used:
Grave in mdf
Mdf glue 
Fence (grab bag)
Moss (grab bag)

I hope this has given you some crafty inspiration, you will find all the kits in the collection on the website, just follow the link below and or, on the right hand side... Have a amazing day...

Hugs πŸ’œ

PS... On the 31st of this month daisy's is having a blog hop fun day, with an amazing prize... The whole halloween collection...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music All Night Long

www.profoundradio.com  Music 🎢🎡24/7 Monday Mixdown  MONDAY MIXDOWN  @blackfingers_64 @djnige.p @margottqbiak_djmq @danibluedj @laura_hoogl...