Thursday 1 November 2018

Steampunk top hat

Welcome back to my blog, hoping your all well as the weather changes...

Today im sharing my latest dt project for Daisy jewels and crafts...
The theme is steampunk for November, so im sharing a piece from the collection...

The top hat



Products used

Black gesso 
Nuvo mousse
Silver wax
Black Feathers
Cogs from grab bag from daisys
Clear varnish seal
Glasses

I hope this has given you some crafty inspiration. You will love the collection. It will be on Hochanda TV, channel 673 on the 2nd November...

HugsπŸ’œ





2 comments:

  1. A brilliant piece of mixed media - love it! Hopefully I will be watching and recording tomorrow's show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jane, that means a lot,I hope you enjoyed the show. Hugs πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete

Music All Night Long

www.profoundradio.com  Music 🎢🎡24/7 Monday Mixdown  MONDAY MIXDOWN  @blackfingers_64 @djnige.p @margottqbiak_djmq @danibluedj @laura_hoogl...