Saturday 28 July 2018

A Vase on a Table πŸ’œ

Welcome back to my blog...

Today I'm sharing a small photo frame made of wood, that I have had for many years... And pictures of my workshop prize...

After an amazing weekend spending the time with DaliArt, and her team which have to be mentioned by name, minal and paul, amazing people i can call friends... as a winner of the competition to take part in Dali,s workshop its beyond words how at home i felt...

Picture below of my make at the workshop, was hard to take a great full picture, so I used a queen size sheet...






Picture below is Dali and myself in the workshop...




Firstly, I have been to many workshops and this I have to say was the best by far...

You can go to the link on the left side of my blog to get to DaliArt website for products from Stamperia, Pentart, PipArt and many more, including all the upcoming workshops...

The completed frame below has the picture of my two sisters and myself in the middle...


Pentart Primer crackle paste
Pentart Orange crackle paste
Finnabair Copper Crackle Paste
Mdf cogs from daisys
flowers I made
Gold Leaf and Gilding wax Empire Gold by pebeo
Pentart Wax: Metallic Green
Added a rust effect with homemade pastes.
fine sand mixed with Brown Acrylic paint from Dasisys (Burnt Amber)
Red and orange to make a rust colour from Daisys and then a mustard colour all mixed with the sand to get the effect...
Metal Embellishment from Finnabair:(DragonFly)

Click on the link to the left of my blog for all the products used on this frame...

22cm x 17 cm


Thank you for passing by...

HUGS

www.daliart.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music All Night Long

www.profoundradio.com  Music 🎢🎡24/7 Monday Mixdown  MONDAY MIXDOWN  @blackfingers_64 @djnige.p @margottqbiak_djmq @danibluedj @laura_hoogl...