Wednesday 1 August 2018

Under The Sea 31st Aug 2018

Welcome back to my blog, happy August to you all...

Well, July has been a fast month with my birthday and a year ago my dad past, and wedding anniversary all at once, and a busy time for daisys jewels and crafts as they moved premises can you imagine that with that heavy mdf cutting machines on the top floor... Ouch to the back. I'm reading to play again...

Today I'm sharing my latest DT project the 3D Book Box that I have titled Under The Sea... I must apologise for the pictures as my little studio is broken at present and used a sheet of calico...


Completed Pictures Below...



Above in the picture, I have added a sign entitle Under The Sea, where I used Dove craft pigment ink, followed with Nice Ice Blue WOW embossing powder... The letters were stamped using Alphabets by Inkadinado.com







I used elastic bands to hold together until Adhered...
 Paints I used on the project are Pebeo No 360 and 358 and Americana Turquoise



 One sheet of Acetate for the front of the box to keep the water beads in...

 Ensure that you use a seal to the inside of the front of the box, I used Mod Podge


Using Daisys strong MDF glue as you can see seal the edges quite thick as this will be filled with water beads... Again using bands to help keep together...

Water beads are available on the Hochanda website most time...


Under The Sea Embellishments from  Daisys...



Daisys MDF Kit
Daisys MDF Glue to adhere together...


I  hope this has given you some inspiration in MDF...

Happy Crafting...

HUGS






No comments:

Post a Comment

Music All Night Long

www.profoundradio.com  Music 🎢🎡24/7 Monday Mixdown  MONDAY MIXDOWN  @blackfingers_64 @djnige.p @margottqbiak_djmq @danibluedj @laura_hoogl...