Monday 20 August 2018

Christmas in August (Reindeer Frame)

Welcome back to my blog...

Thank god for the rain,as the weather is now starting to affect me, it's so hot with my menopause, sitting in it is totally out of the question...

 As I'm so hot inside with the flushing  I'm either by the fan in my studio or in the shower, my poor PUGS have a pool but one would lay in it like a human if I let her (Misty) and the other lay (Alfie) in the pool with the Gazebo over him...

Today I am sharing another of my DT projects this month, I called it Christmas in August, I have shared something similar in the Christmas show we had on the 8th July, it's just a different design totally and different paper pad collection.

The completed Picture Below




Products used 
one sheet from 12 x 12 collection heartfelt Creations Merry & Bright 
MDF kit designed and supplied by Daisys
MDF glue by Daisys
Die cuts from the collection added along with play snow inside the scene, amazing stuff just add water and snow appears... I bought mine from eBay...
I covered the whole project including all the die cuts in Mod Podge

Happy Crafting...
I hope even thou a small project, that you got some inspiration.
The link below to Daisys for the kits and any other mixed media can also be found on the website and or from any at the left of my blog...


HUGS


1 comment:

Music All Night Long

www.profoundradio.com  Music 🎢🎡24/7 Monday Mixdown  MONDAY MIXDOWN  @blackfingers_64 @djnige.p @margottqbiak_djmq @danibluedj @laura_hoogl...