Friday 31 August 2018

Lidded Box 31st August

Welcome back to my blog,  I hope your all well and enjoying the sun, we have not had such good weather for a long time...


Today I'm sharing my latest DT project for Daisys Jewels and Crafts, I have been busy making various MDF kits for the month of August and had a lot of fun with them...






Products Used
Mdf kit designed and cut by Daisys
Mdf glue
Elastic Bands to hold kit together whilst drying
Pentart Primer Paste
Pentart White Crackle Paste
White Gesso paint
Stamperia Collection... Wonderland
Acetate to cover the unicorn picture on the front of the box
Flower embellishments I made
MDF Sentiments by Daisys
Gilding Wax: Empire Gold by Pebeo & Pentart Metallic Green
Picked Raspberry Distress  Oxides Daisy supplies oxides
Lets Color Pinks Ink Pad for the edges

The picture below shows the kit with mdf glue that is great to adhere such kits. Daisys link is both below and to the left of my blog, for pentart and stamperia products, click the link at the side on DaliArt logo. if you call to make your order please say you found the link from me...

HUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music All Night Long

www.profoundradio.com  Music 🎢🎡24/7 Monday Mixdown  MONDAY MIXDOWN  @blackfingers_64 @djnige.p @margottqbiak_djmq @danibluedj @laura_hoogl...