Monday 3 September 2018

Three Heart Boxes Aug 10th



Welcome back to my blog, 

The weather is now starting to affect me, it's so hot that with my menopause, sitting in it is totally out of the question, as I'm so hot inside with the flushing  I'm either by the fan in my studio or in the shower...
The poor PUGS have a pool but one would lay in it like a human if I let her, (Misty) whilst, the other one lay (Alfie) in the pool with the Gazebo over him...

Today I am sharing my DT project for Daisys...

Three Heart Boxes


The Completed boxes below


all so different; the one below is the medium box that measures 140mm x 160mm wide x 25 mm depth.  

products used
Mdf kit by daisys
mdf glue by daisys
Steampunk city paper collection by Craft Box
Pentart Primer crackle paste
Pentart Orange crackle paste
Finnabair Copper Crackle Paste
Mdf cogs from daisys
flowers I made
Gold Leaf and Gilding wax Empire Gold by pebeo
Pentart Wax: Metallic Green
Added a rust effect with homemade pastes.
fine sand mixed with Brown Acrylic paint from Dasisys (Burnt Amber)
Red and orange to make a rust colour from Daisys and then a mustard colour all mixed with the sand to get the effect...
Metal Embellishment from Finnabair: (Create)



This picture shows the  two smallest boxes alongside my own project of a frame:
The small box measures 95mm x 105mm wide x 25mm Depth
I used two acrylics paints Green & Orange from Daisys and a stencil. 
I wanted the 70s look, bright and wonderfully simple.
Sealed with Mod Podge


The largest of the three Heart boxes below:
As with all the boxes covered in a light layer of white gesso, then covered with paper from wonderland collection of Stamperia. 
The lid is stencilled with beautiful words from PipArt and once dry using a sponge covered with Pink and blue Gilding polish.
A few flowers I made with some little silver leaves, corner dies cut in metal and a heart.

PipArt Stencil can be found on the side of my blog by clicking on the DaliArt Logo... please mention me if you call to place your order and or in the comments on there check out add notes... hugs







I hope this has given you some crafty inspiration today and look forward to the next time.

the link below will take you straight to Daisys, and or, links at the left-hand side of my blog...

HUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music All Night Long

www.profoundradio.com  Music 🎢🎡24/7 Monday Mixdown  MONDAY MIXDOWN  @blackfingers_64 @djnige.p @margottqbiak_djmq @danibluedj @laura_hoogl...